Thursday, October 29, 2009

Around the Homefront

Fall is in full swing and although it isn't my most favorite time of the year, it sure has been purty around here.







Things around the home front have been busy as usual. Kyle is wrapping up fall soccer, Alyssa is getting ready for a ballet performance in the Nutcracker, and Tom and I have officially become "those people."





Kyle has developed this quirky habit of climbing up on my kitchen counter evening to smell each of my spices.




And Alyssa, well she's just Alyssa.






A fully potty trained almost 3 yr old that likes to wear diapers and dressy shoes to dinner.

And tell me that she wants a bowl of "Crapin' Crunch for breakfast. And that my nails are pretty. Which I love because none of the other men that I live with ever notice things like that.

Except for Kyle who told me I had whiskers on my legs.

When we are not running to activities, the kids are usually at home playing outside. Usually, they play very well together.







Except for when they're not getting along and then they each want a new brother or sister and even the occasional new Mom or Dad.





But overall, everyone plays nice most of the time.

We are BLESSED beyond words!


No comments:

Post a Comment