Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a while hasn't it? I never even posted my Friday's reason I had kids. Wanna see the one I was going to post?

I knew you would.

Friday's Tuesday's reason I had kids Part 5




Because these grass stains aren't exactly going to scrub themselves.

Want to see how Kyle acquired these grass stains?

I knew you would.




Hyper kid meets fresh cut grass. Oh to be little again and not worry about ruining your clothes or being eaten alive by blood thirsty mosquito's.

Saturday was quite an adventure. After being stuck on our bridge for an hour, driving 40 minutes to catch the Metro, and riding the Metro for another 40 minutes, we finally arrived at the Zoo!

Poor Katie, Nick and Landon had been waiting for an hour and a half before we arrived but we had a great time and we smelled saw lots of animals.

We saw Tigers.





A baby Panda



Gorgeous Lionesses with neatly styled maines



A stealthy Komodo Dragon





A wannabe Komodo Dragon



Flying squirrels





And they even let us take the baby panda home as a souvenir as long as we promised to love him and feed him.






Somehow, I don't think that's going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment