Monday, March 16, 2009

Potty's and Pontoon Boats

For anyone that cares about my daughters progress in potty training she has been diaper free since last Wednesday! We had an accident on Saturday while we were running the roads and one on Sunday that I will blame on T, but other than that, she is a diaper free girl!

It was a very rainy weekend here in VA and T and I had plans to take the kids down to our friends house to LOOK at a Pontoon boat he has for sale. Well if anyone knows my husband, you know "look" really means, "Jen I have been researching pontoon boats for the past few weeks and I have already decided that we are going to buy it, so lets bring the truck so we can haul it back and the boat will be ours FOREVER". And when I say forever I mean until we get tired of it and then we can sell it for two hundred percent over what we paid for it.

Anyway, for anyone who is saying, "what the heck is a pontoon boat?" Let me show you a picture.
Only, I dont think they really go as fast as this picture is letting on, ours is about ten years older, and I dont know ANY of the people in the photograph. The point is, I think the kids will really enjoy it and although there are a few things we need to do before we put this party barge into fresh water, I am slightly excited about our new adventure.

I say slighlty because I am kind of the safety police in our household and no one is stepping foot into this thing without being outfitted head to toe in lifesaving equipment and the cooler is filled with beer.

2 comments: