Thursday, March 19, 2009

You go Girl!

I told you we bought a new pontoon boat right? If you missed it you can read it here. But seriously, I just posted it Monday so I probably didnt need to add the Mr. Linky feature for the three of you that read my blog.

Don't get me wrong I am very excited about cruising in the potomac river, however, I have a phobia about swimming in water that I can't see through and that contain live organisms. I love the beach but I dont "play" in the water. If you see me in the water, Im peeing. It's that simple. And the only reason I feel comfortable peeing in there is because I can still touch the bottom and run outa there fast if I feel something fishy.

Oh I kill me sometimes.

So, the dilemma lies in the fact that cruising around all day in the Potomac river plus my very weak bladder means that I will need to potty. And I am NOT getting in the river.

You can imagine my excitement today when I saw this little invention..


I hope it's dishwasher safe.

I'm just sayin.


1 comment: