Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I do during the day

So I wanted to share some of my favorite blogs that I read on a daily basis. You can check them out on the right hand side of the page.

I will warn you, this can become addictive.

Big Mama's blog will have you hysterical and Angie's blog at Bring the Rain will have you in tears with laughter and heartache. This lady has some mad photography skills and her kids are adorable. This very brave woman lost her 3 yr old son to cancer and has since adopted a little girl.

You can also get some good inspiration here.

So if you want to go see pretty blogs with awesome photography and writing skills leave here immediately and check out these blogs. Don't be surprised if you get led into other great sites as well!

Just don't forget to come back.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment