Wednesday, May 6, 2009

14 useless pieces of information in numerical form.

1. I wear a tank top/undershirt thing every day and it doesn't matter if I am wearing a shirt or a dress. It hides my muffin top insecurities.

2. I played the Trombone for a better part of my life.

3. I have small black worms growing in my shower. Whatsupwiththat?

4. I go to Starbucks once a week and I always order a Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato with Skim because I enjoy sounding like a professional Barista.

5. I procrastinate. Why put off today what I can put off tomorrow?

6. I scrub my children's tennis shoes every night with 409 and a toothbrush.

7. I watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight and sometimes I actually enjoy it.

8. I drink an Ensure every weekday at 9:30am because I feel like it will help ward off the germs that my children bring home from Daycare.

9. I actually enjoy doing the laundry and I love folding towels. I don't think my Mother In Law
knows this, but, the only reason I know how to properly fold towels is because of her. I would
watch her carefully as she folded towels when T and I first started dating and I couldn't wait for the day when I would have my own home so I could fold towels like her.

10. We sponsor a child through Compassion and his name is Make. He lives in Burkina Faso, Africa, we pray for him every night, and my children know him by name. He also shares my birthday!

11. I grew up in Maryland and I have no idea how to pick a crab. I don't even like Seafood.

12. I love the beach but I don't get in the Ocean. To many small fishy/crabby/jelly/ things that can crawl between your toes.

13. Snorkeling would be my worst nightmare. I cant even imagine snorkeling in my head without getting the heebeejeebees.

14. I never finished College because I was too homesick but my Nana would tell you I was actually "lovesick." I guess it was for the best because I ended up marrying my disease.

15. I have set hair washing days (every other) and I rarely deviate. Unless it's a special circumstance. I try and make it set to the exact same days of the week so that my regularly scheduled T.V watching is not interrupted. It takes a long time to blow dry this mop.

I guess you are wondering why there are 15 useless tidbits listed and only 14 are useless? Or maybe you are already asleep?

Number 10 is very important and if you have some time today, stop by and read some stories of a group of bloggers who just traveled to India through Compassion and read their heart wrenching stories. Maybe, you could even sponsor a child of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment