Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter



We had such a lovely Easter weekend filled with lots of family togetherness from all sides of the family. We spent Friday night at Pancho Villas hanging with the Grandpaw/Janet/Shelia/Amber Weedon's and before dinner, Kay Kay and Landon came for a little visit.



I-LOVE-THIS-KID

My kids were all over this kid. As much as I love this little guy, and as much as my ovaries hurt a little when he's around, this weekend definitely confirmed the fact that T and I are finished having children.



Maybe

Ahem

Saturday morning, Kyle headed to his other set of grandparents for the rest of the weekend, and Alyssa and I headed to a baby shower. That evening, Grandma, Tab, Kay Kay, Landon and us Weedon's went to Robertsons for dinner. Which was nice, except that Robertsons was closed.

Possibly for good.

So we headed next door to Billy's where the steamer was broken so we couldn't get crabs or king crab legs.

But they had beer so all wasn't lost after all.

Sunday we found our way to Nan and Pops after church where we got to spend time with the Nan/Pop/Maw/Frank/Jaime/Leo/Lisa/Josh Peter's. We had a delicious lunch and hid Easter eggs!

Here are some of our Easter highlights!









Alyssa is a little fuzzy in this picture but I still think it's a sweet shot of her and her Daddy.

And just to add a little comic relief, I just want to share this picture properly titled, "I told you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment