Monday, April 6, 2009

Williamsburg

This past weekend we sent the kids to their respective places and T and I headed to Williamsburg. It was very relaxing weekend filled with shopping and lots of sight seeing.










The weather was beautiful so we grabbed some Starbucks and sat at a bench across from the William and Mary Bookstore. As cheesy as this sounds, I could have set at this bench with T for hours.

This picture makes me laugh because I think of stress (kids, work, life) as making you feel "shackled down" sometimes and this truly represents us. We may be shackled, but we're shackled together.
I love you honey and I'm so thankful we were able to get away for a few days. We are so grateful to my Mom and Jaime for watching Lissy for us. I know Lissy had a great time because she was still wrapped in her towel from getting out of the bath and she fell asleep while I was picking out her pajamas!

I'm only sorry we didn't get to spend more time with Kay Kay and Nick. Those young bucks were living it up at Busch Gardens while T and I were sight seeing. We did meet up for dinner and headed back to their place to hang out for a while, but by 10pm were were SO TIRED that we decided to take our geriatric butts back home for some sleep!

And maybe for our next weekend getaway we can play all day at the local BINGO hall before comming home to clean our dentures.



No comments:

Post a Comment