Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reunited

Have I mentioned that I love Coke Zero's? Well since the Lenten season ended Easter Sunday, I have been able to resume my daily consumption of Coke Zero's.





Being reunited with my Coke Zero was probably something similar to a contestant on the Biggest Loser getting kicked off the ranch and heading straight for the McDonald's drive through.

Anybody singing "Reunited and it Feels so Good" by Peaches and Herb?

Anybody?

And now I feel bad for typing that because I really like the Biggest Loser and I watch it EVERY week. I also like the contestants and I feel like there's nothing wrong with eating McDonald's in moderation.

Or whenever you want.

And speaking of Biggest Loser, T and I watched last night and I wanted to share some of the conversation we had regarding the "makeovers" the contestants received. If you have never watched the show, it's basically a reward for the contestants making it this long on the show and a way for them to see how much weight they have lost while sporting pretty clothes and new hair styles. We had just watched Helen walk down these grand ballroom stairs looking all fancy, and being reunited with her husband whom she hasn't seen since losing 88 lbs.

Me: "Aw, that's really sweet that he's crying and giving her lots of kisses."

T: (laughing)"Yeah, it must be nice to drop your old fat wife off at the ranch and come back to a nice new skinny one."

Me: (not laughing)"I meant it's sweet that he loves her so much and he's proud of her."

T: "Yeah, that's what I meant to."


I blogged yesterday about the fun Easter weekend we had with our families, and when we finally came home to clothes laying all over the living room, hair rollers in the kitchen, Easter baskets in disarray, only one thing was for certain. We realized we were going to have to fire the maid.

And then I realized that was me.

So instead of starting on the massive pile of Laundry that has taken over our household, I took a picture of it.




I blogged about it.


And then I laid on the couch.


Being reunited with this pile of laundry does not feel so good.

1 comment:

  1. LOL too funny. Getting ready to start my blog. It's called walking in faith in case you would like to join before I start

    ReplyDelete