Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun with a little bit of cuteness

T said that I officially became a "Soccer Mom" this weekend, and I think he's right. Although, as condescending as that term has become, I really enjoyed and embraced my new role watching Kyle play his first soccer game this weekend. I said a few posts back, I wasn't sure if Kyle really understood the concept of soccer, but it really doesn't matter. As I went through my pictures from the weekend, I realized that Kyle was smiling in almost every single picture. He is really having fun and he has made new friends and that really is the point, isn't it?

Take a look.


Is that where I kick it coach?


I got it! I got it!


Hey, in 15 more minutes we can go to McDonald's okay?


Is that Optimus Prime?


I'll take this, thank you.


Everybody now, Y M C A!

I can't believe I am at this point in my life with Kyle. It is going by way too fast. I can remember rocking him when he was an infant dreaming of the day I would be able to get to do all these fun things with him, and the time is really here. This year is going to be so heartbreaking exciting for us! First it's team sports, then it's Kindergarten. The next thing I know, I will be labeling his towels and underwear before sending him off to College.

And what exactly was Alyssa doing during the game you ask?



Well being cute, of course!

Speaking of cute, you will never believe what I said to the nice lady at the Health Fair that we attended before the game!

Nice Lady: Aw, she looks just like you!

Me: Thank you!

Me: I mean, not thank you, but yeah she does look like me. I'm sorry I thought you said she was, er, nevermind.

Bit conceded eh?

How embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment